Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oh love
What is love? It is one of the most difficult questions for the mankind. To some love is friendship set in on fire for others maybe love is very luck. No matter how we define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of mankind. For me, love makes me and all people feel happy and blissful. Besides that, love is very beautiful but sometimes makes people crazy. We want love to be happy, safe, healthy and we want them to feel good in all ways, physically and mentally. So, we must choose someone who will never break your heart.
I also have my own characteristic of my dream guy. First, my dream guy must be honestly. I don’t like my guy lie me when he do everything so he must honestly with me. It can make me hate a guy like that. When he honestly, it can make I trust his and we can share our joy and sorrow. Then, the guy must understand so the easy word understands each other.
Besides that, a guy must caring person because he can care to me. When we married, he is to be leader to my family. A guy must respect my family, especially my parents. It is very important to me.
Other than that, he also must have a good personality and smart person. It is very important thing because from that we can know who he is. I don’t like if the guy dowdy clothes. From that, we can judge person by their personality. I did not my husband is dowdy person so I must choose a right guy.
The characteristic that I like is the guy should be aromatic person. This characteristic that every girl want. It is can make me very happy. Besides that, the guy must friendly and happy go lucky person, it can make my life happy always. Then, the guy has a good job because it can make our life more easily in the future. It can make me proud with him.
If you want somebody to love you, then just be yourself. Some people try to act like somebody else, somebody the boy likes better. I think the boy isn’t being very good if he does this to you and you should just find a nicer boy.

No comments: