Monday, February 2, 2009

10 facts about myself

10 facts about myself

I like blue colour because for me blue colour is beautiful and give me peace. My dreaming, I want my wedding clothe is blue colour.

I like to eat vanilla ice cream and I like to eat since I was small. It is because ice cream vanilla is a very delicious desert.

I like cat and at home I have two cats. When I boring, I was talking to my cat and sometimes my cats like listen what I say.

I like reading, reading and reading. Especially I like reading novel and comic and sometimes it make me sad and story from comic is funny. When I read comic, I can finish read the book faster but then I read the novel that will take time and actually I don’t care.

I don’t like spicy food because I have gastric so I can not enjoy my food but I still eat that kind of food.

I like to watch Korean movie because their actor and actress were good looking. It will attract me to watching the movie if the actor and actress are good looking.

I am quiet person. I just talkative when the people talkative same with me because actually I very shy.

I don’t like people cheat me and especially if my friend cheats me. Example she was make good in front me but my back she told not correct about me.

I don’t like worm because it’s look flaccid.

I like people do the work fast. Especially my friend must do the work faster and I don’t like my friend do the work slowly.

1 comment:

sALbiYah bTe mOhamMad said...

i also love cat..
mt cat name is "lolog"