Monday, February 2, 2009

My classmates

My classmates

Zierah- She is my best friend and we always together. Her face look fierce but actually she is funny person

Azierah- She is my best friend and her face look so fierce but actually she is okay. At
class she is quiet person.

Lin- She is funny person and easy to make friend.

Sue- She is nice person.

Salbiah- She like smile and talkative person.

Nik- Before this she had become a class rap. She looks sweat.

Farah- Her face looks so cute.

Apex- She have own style.

Zaty- She is very cute.

Ain- Funny and talkative person.

Ernie- She is very shy and always smiles.

Huda- Her face looks so fierce but she is okay.

Shila- She is a shy and silent person.

Shidah- She is a serious person and class rap girlfriend.

Khalid- He is my class rap.

Muin- Her face looks fierce and snobbish.

Asraf- I not really know about him because this sem I same class with him but I think
his okay.

Salwa- She is a pretty girl and she has twins. Her face looks same but actually has
different.

Radhiyah- She is twins Salwa and same with Salwa.

Farah Irma- I like her hair.

Aiza- I think her okay because I not really know him.

Atikah- I don’t know what to say about her.
Amirul- He is my new classmate because his transfer from UITM Terengganu.

Azhar- His face look cute and funny person.

Nasri- His face looks fierce and serious.

Nizam- He is a silent person.

Kent- She is a sweet person and I like friendship with her.

Raja- Raja is close with kent.

Farahin- She’s cool.

Faezah- I am not close with her in class so I don’t now know how to describe her actually.




2 comments:

ALAMIRULAKMAL said...

from uitm kedah le...ish3..

kento_marcello said...

hehehe..ko ske ea kawan ngan ku..aku pown suke kawan ngan ko ma...moge kiter kawan sampai biler2..nanti ko kawen ko jgn lupe jemput aku tao...kalo ko xjemput aku,aku buat huru hara kat majlis kawen ko..padan muke!