Monday, March 23, 2009

Ghost!!!



I hate ghost! Many people have experience for the ghost story and I have own experience about that. Now, I want to share ghost story at UiTM Segamat. I now every campus have story about ghost and student must know from their senior but different with me because my senior not talk that, maybe they are scare.
The next semester, my roommate study for final exam until 3 am, after she finished their study she hears one sound and the sound like voice woman to call him. But she still thinks positive and says that my sound. Tomorrow morning, she asks me I call him to night but I say no because I was sleeping. After I say that, she smile and I know what the meaning and you all must know what the meaning right?
Now, I already in semester three, this semester I heard many horror stories from my friend and my friend heard the stories from her senior. I so scare but I still want heard the story. You want to know the story? Let me start the story. The senior say at college Intan have a ghost! That is my college, but the story will be happen at wing three and that is my friend wing.
My friend say the room at behind her room saw ‘pocong’ but we are calling the ghost is ‘gula-gula’ at the front the mirror and she not sees their face. She says the ghost is high and white cloth. At the same room, her roommate open the door and saw her member sleep with the ghost. Oh God! I know what her feeling time that because time I 12 years old, I saw the ghost at my room and I so scare. At that time, I not open the light and when I enter my room I saw the ghost behind my bed.
I and my friend sleep together because we are so scare. Besides that, every day I close the mirror.

1 comment:

kento_marcello said...

imaaaaaa......i love you...heheheh..weyh..takot bace citer kamu..aku ade dengar gak citer tuh,tapi aku xtao kat wing ane..haish...nasib aku xpenah kene agi..kalo aku kne,confirm aku pengsan..