Friday, January 16, 2009

This sem, I am taking seven subjects and all the subject is Bel311 (English for Academic Purpose), Mgt269 (Business Communication), qmt216 (Introduction to Statistic), Eco162 (Microeconomic), Ctu241 (Asas Ekonomi Islam), Bmd101 (Mandarin) and the last Hks114 (Handball).
The first subject I taking is Bel311 is English for Academic Purpose. My lecturer’s name is Sir Izuan Ismail. My first impression during the first this class is I so be afraid because I get the man lecturer’s because before this I get woman lecturer’s. Besides that I not speak very well. His face look so fierce but after I study with the class and I know he is good lecturer’s. His teach me how to make the blog and he teaches me how to improve our language. I hope I can improve my language and get best result to this subject.
Secondly, I am taking the Ctu241 or Asas Ekonomi Islam. My lecturer’s name is Ustaz Kamarulzaman Sulaiman. My first impression during the first class is so excited because this is just the only subject lecturer’s teach for Bahasa Melayu. Besides that, this subject can easy to understand but I must to study hard because many to remember for this subject. Before this I get woman lecturers and now I get man lecturers, my lecturer’s so friendly and kind person because his always give me advise. Besides that, at the class his always talk about problem in UITM Segamat because he doesn’t want their student do the problem. He is a good lecturer’s and he always understands the problem of student.
Another subject I am taking in this semester is Qmt216 or Introduction to Statistics. My first I sit for this class, I think this subject must easy but I am wrong because it’s pretty difficult to understand and I must study smart and study hard. Besides that, I like this subject because I don’t have more to read and I just remember the formula. My lecturer for this subject is Miss Norzarina Johari. She is the nice person because she likes to smile for everybody. She is very hardworking lecturer because she want all students in her class understand what her want to says and teach.
The subject of microeconomic is taught by Sir. Dolah. Actually, I am the repeaters student in this subject. For me this subject is difficult to understand and I must to remember the entire thing in this subject. As you all know, this subject have in the secondary school and I am the one student taking this course. I really shy when I talk about this subject, it’s because I am taking two times for this subject. Now I have new spirit to learn this subject and I make sure that I can pass this subject. My first impression for Sir Dolah, he is strict person but sometime he make a joke. I am so happy to be his student.
For this semester I am taking a Mandarin subject. I am taking this subject because I so interesting to speaking mandarin. Actually not easy to learn this subject but after I learn for two weeks ago, my thinking is wrong. My lecturer for this subject is Sir Lim Yoon Chong, he is funny person, and all my friends like to learn this subject. Now I can speak mandarin for example ‘ni hao ma’, the meaning is how are you. I hope I can speak very well same likes my lecturer.
The last subject that I have taking in this semester is my co-curriculum, handball. My first impression about this subject is easy and I can enjoy. Besides that, I just go to class and learn how to play handball. It’s can release my tension.
Thus, I hope I can improve my study and I can increase my C.G.P.A for this semester.

No comments: