Monday, January 5, 2009

my friends

Today, I learned a new song and this song about breathe again from Juwita Suwito. This song remind me about first I come to UITM Jengka Pahang and now I continue my study at UITM Segamat but before this I study at UITM Pahang in part 1 and in part 2 I transfer at UITM Segamat. I transfer at UITM Segamat because UITM Segamat near in my home. I am taking a pre commerce course at UITM Pahang. After that I further my study in business management major in business studies.
First time I come in UITM Segamat I feel so lonely and sad because I don’t have any friends. Besides that I not have feeling want continue my study but my family give me spirit and I want achieve my ambition, I want to be business woman. After I registered, I get my new room and get new roommate. I not believe I see my friends at UITM Pahang, my friends name is Fauziah Bee Binti Yassin, Maizatul Hidayah Binti Mad Isa and Shareena Binti Azizan.
After I see my friends I so happy because I still have Fauziah, Maizatul and Shareena but my friends take information management. Now I can accommodate myself at UITM Segamat and I have new classmate and her names is Ziera, Azie and Fiza but Fiza receive transfer at UITM Pahang. I, Ziera and Azie always together especially go to class. I feel happy because have people wanted to be my friends and now I part 3.
At this New Year I want improve my study and study hard my entire subject. Besides that I want to be perfect daughter and the important thing I love my family. The same time I feel a longing for all my friends at UITM Pahang especially Hajar, Najlaa, Ina, Ida,Anis and Farhana because they all my best friends at UITM Pahang. I hope one day I can see old my friends at UITM Segamat.

5 comments:

ziEra said...

you will be my best friend ever and ever..

ziEra said...

hallo my friend, hope we will be best friend untill end..!!

~LynN~ said...

holla ima..
be cool ima...
don't be panic..=)

Anonymous said...

i am your old friend..remember??
hahaha

Izuan said...

Too short! I expect more! Where are the paragraphs?